GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION 2018
Our commitment to comply with GDPR – S.J.R. Contractors Ltd will;
- Value the information entrusted to us and make sure we respect that
trust and adopt good practice standards.
- Be open with individuals about how we use their information.
- Keep personal information to the minimum necessary and delete it
when we no longer need it.
- Have effective safeguards in place to make sure personal information
is kept securely and does not fall into the wrong hands.
We collect and process the following information about our customers and suppliers:
- Business title(s), addresses, personal and business contact details
via telephone (land and/or mobile) email
- Any bank details you have provided to us in order to process
- Orders made with us.
Personal and business information collected and stored by us is not used
for any marketing purposes and is not passed to a third party for the
purpose of marketing.
We will presume that you consent to us continuing to hold your personal
information unless you contact us informing otherwise.
If you wish to opt out or if our contact information is incorrect please
contact us at email@example.com
or telephone 01529 240053